Thursday, July 23, 2015

Five Nights At Freddy's

I know Halloween is months away, but when you crochet you have to start holiday projects quite a bit ahead of time. Soooo, happy Halloween crafting time! In July...anyways.

One of my favorite scary games is Five Nights at Freddy's. Basically, you are a security guard at a haunted Chuck-E-Cheese and need to survive the night without leaving your chair and monitors. Other factors include a draining power supply, crappy security cameras, and the animatronics running for your door. It has loads of jump scares and makes me scream a lot. Thus, it's a fun game. :)

I wanted to make a spooky plush of the characters that could still be a bit cute.



Chica is my favorite just because she's a bird...and she was the one who killed me nearly every time while playing.

She's really good at jump scares.

I also had some stash yarn in Bonnie's colors, so he's joined the fray.


He probably creeps me out the most out of all the characters.


I'm looking forward to the fourth installment on August 8th. I admit, I'm really thrown at how the storyline will work out, but I'll give it a shot. Figuring out the details of whatever caused the place to be haunted was my favorite part of the game.

These guys might go up for sale soon--or I may make a Freddy Fazbear to complete the trio. Our car died and we need to get a new one so I'm probably going to stock up the etsy store here soon with some completed projects.

Feel free to message me on my facebook page or tumblr if you are interested! Or email me at thecraftzilla@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment