Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Halloween approaches!

Last year, I was so late on all the holiday stuff. If I actually want to have homemade holiday decor this year, I have to start in the summer.
I'm working on an open mouth pumpkin pattern right now. It's very frustrating that I got the best result the first time and I CAN'T DUPLICATE IT.
"WHY DIDN'T I WRITE THE PATTERN DOWN THE FIRST TIME?!"
"Dude calm down, you look like a screaming orange."

But here is a sweet, black cat for you to look at! The pattern is by DDS Crochet. You can download it from Ravelry here. I painted some safety eyes for better contrast and latch hooked frayed yarn for the whiskers.

The fabric in the background is going to become a witchy dress for Emmy soon. I could seriously buy all the Halloween fabric at JoAnns--but I'm resisting!
Tomorrow I'll have a fun post up with another dinosaur--who is already dressed for Halloween. :D
The Craftzilla

No comments:

Post a Comment