Friday, April 22, 2016

Wee Rex Pattern Review

Just popping in to show you a new creation from an awesome free pattern!



I know you guys have seen the Blue Phone Studios T-rex EVERYWHERE and yes, it's still one of my favorites. But I found this darling baby t-rex pattern on ravelry the other day and...let's just say there will be lots of baby dinosaurs at our house.

Sarah Sloyer designed the Wee Rex pattern. You can find it on Ravelry HERE. She has a Lou the T-rex pattern that matches the baby better for $4.00.


I found the pattern super easy to follow, even if I struggled with the feet a little (he has tiny toe nubs!) Super high quality instructions and photos for a free pattern, too!
Also to note: Emmy loves making the parent dinosaur boss around the baby. And also hug.



I'm hoping to have some more dino families whipped out by Memorial Day weekend...I'm doing a booth for the first time that weekend and I'm super nervous and excited!

"How are we supposed to hug with these little arms?!"
Contact me by email or on Facebook if you want a dino made for yourself! Big dinos are 25 and baby dinos are 10. (But I seriously recommend learning to crochet and getting addicting to making dinosaurs--like me!)

Update: I made MORE DINOS!





No comments:

Post a Comment