Monday, August 10, 2015

TMNT - Enter Michelangelo!

I love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It is embarrassing how much I loved them in 8th-9th grade. My little brother was creeped out by how much I obsessed about the run of the show at that time. The writing was really good at the time and the voice actors made the show super enjoyable. I had a diary that was actually more like an episode summary book for my subsequent geocities webpage for the series.




Anyways, it felt good to whip up a Michelangelo doll. I love the bright orange and green. His mask even comes off so he can be just your average turtle. And if you lean him against something, he can stand up.


I seriously could never decide on a favorite turtle. I think Mikey was the closest to my favorite, though. NEVER Leonardo, though. AUGH I hate Leonardo.


Bless my little brother's soul, he even watched the new TMNT movie with me a month ago. It...was awful. No amount of nostalgia can fix that movie. Not enough turtle, too much Megan Fox. (Which wouldn't have been so bad if she had more THOUGHTFUL dialogue and actually shut down all the sexual harassment. Geez.)


Have a happy day!
The Craftzilla
om.

No comments:

Post a Comment