Friday, July 15, 2016

Frisk from UNDERTALE

Of course I got sucked into the UNDERTALE craze! Last October I had a blast playing through the game. I laughed, I almost cried, I threw a handful of m&ms in frustration at some of the battles, it was a good playthrough. It was also the first time since having my daughter that I've stayed up until 2 a.m. to finish a game.



Frisk, or whatever you want to call them, is the main character of the game. They fall down into the monster world and have to decide to get out by force or by peace. I could ramble on and on, but I'll leave it at that. (Okay, and that I absolutely love Papyrus and he is just a precious friend!)


Frisk has two very tiny, squat legs. I think if I do the pattern again, I'll make them a little bit more noticeable. I adjusted the pattern by doing some color swaps, adding another round to the shoes, and crocheting the hair cap.

You'll see me using this pattern again and tweaking it further soon! I bet you can guess which UNDERTALE character is next. :)

I used the dwarf pattern from this cute site:
http://duchessgala.blogspot.com/2014/04/snow-white-and-seven-dwarves.html

NOTE:
UNDERTALE is actually on sale for 30% off until July 18th 2016. $7 for a very enjoyable game with hours of gameplay is a pretty sweet deal. ;)

The Craftzilla

No comments:

Post a Comment