Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Luma from Mario Galaxy


Mario Galaxy is still one of my favorite games. I received it for Christmas when I was in high school, and that whooooole winter break I played it. I loved the Lumas most of all. Their shape, their ship, their music, their NOISES, oh it was all too cute. I remember my dad briefly watching me play and even he was like. Oh. Those star things are cute.

VALIDATED.

I Crochet Things made a great free pattern to make your own Luma! I made one that could sit on its own, but you can sew on the arms and legs however you like. Her pattern is here:
https://icrochetthings.wordpress.com/2017/07/20/free-pattern-luma-amigurumi/

Luma made a fun addition to my amiibo Christmas decor, and I think they would be a cute Christmas gift as well.
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment