Thursday, January 24, 2019

Pigture Perfect - Bumble Pig

I made some wild boar amigurumi a while back, and that made me want to make some pink piggies to join them. But, if you've ever played Monster Hunter, you know that pigs are cuter in outfits. Interchangeable, removable, custom outfits.
Guys, I have to apologize now, because for the next week all you are going to see from me are pigs in different outfits.





This is Bumble Pig! He works hard sniffing out the best flowers with his cute little snout. It's hard to believe those tiny wings could actually let him fly, but he does the best he can. His birthday is March 22, his hobby is visiting picnics he wasn't invited to, and his favorite food is a peanut butter and honey sandwich, naturally.
Fun fact: He's sitting on top of my bouquet from my wedding years ago. :)

Pigture Perfect plush are $18 just for the pig and an additional $8 per outfit. (I do custom outfits! Just let me know.) Currently only shipping in the U.S., sorry! (I'm trying to learn about international shipping!!)

Anyways, I hope Bumble Pig brings some spring energy your way!
The Craftzilla
(I have an Instagram now!)
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment